You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to assisting others throughout their transformations. You must be ready to:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living model of what the Farrell's eXtreme Bodyshaping program can do
- Demonstrate what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps revolutionize lives regularly means that you’re dedicated to helping others reach their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your assignments include:
- Help with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the example of what Farrell's eXtreme Bodyshaping can do in Omaha
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Provide an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and meet their needs to ensure optimal results
Previous Farrell's eXtreme Bodyshaping instructing and coaching experience is necessary.